This statement refers to the Connecting Bristol website devconnectbristol.sea-communications.co.uk. The pages in this site use structured semantic markup and cascading stylesheets.
- All pages have at least one link pointing back to the home page.
- All pages have a search box that, by default searches through all posts and pages which can be filtered by category or format.
- The site uses the following Navigation Access Keys;
- Menu (small screens): m
- Home: 0
- SMART City: 1
- Inclusive Tech: 2
- Bristol Projects: 3
- Other News: 4
- Formats: 5
- Search: s
- Contact: 6
- About: 7
- Accessibility: 8
- Terms & Conditions: 9
Design and Coding
- This design was tested in the latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari and Google Chrome.
- The website is completely responsive and works across all device.
- This design was created using div layers and CSS rather than tables for layout.
Fonts and Links
- All fonts on this website use relative sizes. They can be enlarged by adjusting the text size of your browser.
- Links in this website use the Title attribute to describe the target.
- Links in the main content of the website are distinguished not only by colour, but also by the underline style attribute.
If you have any specific difficulties or issues accessing the content of this website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.